lwip-users

[lwip-users] how to extend the received payload size

From: vincent cui
Subject: [lwip-users] how to extend the received payload size
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 02:32:15 +0000

Hi:

I ported ftpd in my lwIP project.. . and found there is received problem

Type “get a.bin” in ftp client console, my server works pretty and get 33KB/s uploading

Type “put a.bin” in ftp client console, my server works , but very slow, I trace the code, and found that sequence TCB payload size is 970, 490, 970, 490, 970, 490 ….

The key point is that the payload size is small …it seems to be related with lwIP configuration.

Anyone know how to go ?

Vincent Cui
Sr. Firmware Engineer
Mobile: +8613482482211
Tel: +86 21 34612525x6104
Fax: +86 21 34619770
E-Mail: address@hidden
Shanghai EnLogic Electric Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 1104-1106, Building A, No.391, Guiping Road, Xuhui District, Shanghai, 200233