lwip-users

[lwip-users] migrate from lwip1.3.2 to lwip-1.4.0

From: SUTARIYA MAHESH
Subject: [lwip-users] migrate from lwip1.3.2 to lwip-1.4.0
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 19:16:57 +0530

Hi,

I was using lwip1.3.2 till date for handling POST request to achieve file uploading to embedded webserver.And my uploading task was working correctly
Currently I am switching to lwip1.4.0, same code of httpd_recv I am using with lwip1.4.0. When I upload file from a browser, few packets(3-4) reach to my lwip based webserver and then lwip reset connection.I am using httpd.c file to handle http request which was from lwip1.3.2 example.

Does any one have about this problem, Is thr any time related parameter which restrict time of connection with new version?

Regards,
Mahesh