lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] eSONIA IPv6

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] eSONIA IPv6
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 11:20:13 +0200

"Lu Steven (ST-IN/RBU4-ENG)" <address@hidden> wrote:
> There's a press release from eSONIA saying that their IPv6 stack was
> accepted by lwIP community. Does anybody know which lwIP release has (or will
> have) this stack?

Funny they say that IPv6 will be included "in the next planned release". Seems
they know more than we do :-)

Currently, the focus changed a bit in the direction to release an 1.4.1 version
that would be a pure bug-fix release from 1.4.0.

I'd favour an 1.5.0 release-candidate including IPv6 support so that it is
better available to the public than through git only (and more widely tested),
but there's nothing decided (and discussed) yet.

Simon