lwip-users

[lwip-users] Pachube - lwip example

From: Dzun
Subject: [lwip-users] Pachube - lwip example
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 05:34:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I'm trying to do make a simple application which will send a TCP packet to
Pachube server (Internet of Things server). It suppose to send only this
data:

PUT /v2/feeds/12345.csv HTTP/1.1\r\nHost: api.pachube.com\r\nAccept:
*/*\r\nX-PachubeApiKey: MY_API_KEY\r\nContent-Length: 3\r\nContent-Type:
application/x-www-form-urlencoded\r\n\r\n0,7\r\n

Nothing more, nothing less. I was looking for some simple example but what I
found is either a webserver, echo or TFTP - nothing simple that does "send
and forget".

Does anyone know about such an example or some tutorial for beginners?

Thanks,
Dzun