lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] R: problem with SSI module

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] R: problem with SSI module
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 22:12:36 +0200

rocco brandi wrote:
EDIT: I've tried to set LWIP_HTTPD_SSI=1 in a version of my web server where there's no SSI handler and I have the same problem: try to send the page up to the first tag, but the packet is lost
That's strange, I think that worked for me, the last time I tried. I'll see if I find the time to debug this...

Simon