lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] page complexity

From: rocco brandi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] page complexity
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 22:22:15 +0100 (BST)

Hi Simon,

no, I'm not using the last version of httpd (and lwip too; I'm using 1.3.2 version), because I don't manage to use it. since I'm working on a project that other people started one year ago, I find easier to me to follow that work and make some changes/import the fuctions I need (like parse_request for example) from the new httpd and to adjust them for the older version, than try to re-write the whole project with the latest versions of lwip and httpd.

Alhtough the problem is not completely solving. some file are truncated after a refresh of the page, but after a double refresh the file is sent again properly

??????