lwip-users

[lwip-users] TCP windows Full

From: brak brak2
Subject: [lwip-users] TCP windows Full
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 13:43:55 +0200

Hi,

I hava a problem with delays caused by TCP windows Full. I attached a
wireshark pcap file. At the end of file you can see that there is 5
second delay, because computer (IP 192.168.0.58) is waiting for the
unit with lwip 1.4.0 (IP 192.168.0.211) for a windows update packet.
But lwip doesn't send one. Some packets earlier you can see that unit
has send windows update packets.

What can by cause that lwip doesn't send windows update packets? I
think I call tcp_recved for whole received data. I've also protected
my program from multithreating.

Best regards
Tomasz