lwip-users

[lwip-users] how to fix an IP address with DHCP while being recognized w

From: toto.conseil
Subject: [lwip-users] how to fix an IP address with DHCP while being recognized with the routers?
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 16:41:56 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

I work on the EVK1100 with studio 2.6 and I use the program EVK1100 - SERVICES
- LWIP 1.3.2
with DHCP exemple.

I want my EVK1100 to be recognized by router then I need to use DHCP for to fix
IP address.
But if I manage to change my IP address without DHCP fonction, the router does
not
recognize my card.

Fonctions of this program can achieve what I wishes?

I work around DHCP_INFORM but is it a good way?

Thanks for any help.

Emmanuel.

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net