lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Connection timeout (sometimes)

From: Roger Cover
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Connection timeout (sometimes)
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 08:58:04 -0700

Greetings List,

This is in regards to a question I posted some time ago...

I am now able to reproduce this error in my lab (in 6-10 hours of operation). I
have attached a packet capture to refresh your memory about the problem (it
occurs at the end). Unfortunately, the problem only occurs in a heavy-traffic
environment. If you can point me to the relevant area in the source, I would be
happy to add some custom debug messaging to help track the problem without
getting swamped in messages.

Regards,
Roger