lwip-users

[lwip-users] uIp vs LWip

From: Daniel Kilshtein
Subject: [lwip-users] uIp vs LWip
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 09:30:49 +0200

Currently I run uIp on an ARM11. I’m thinking about moving on to the latest LWIP but a bit worried about the code size (my RAM is a somewhat limited and the whole code should run under FreeRtos)

Does anyone know (roughly) how much the LWIP code size is bigger than Uip code size?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Daniel Kilshtein

Provigent Ltd.

4 Shenkar St.

P.O.Box 2168

Herzelia 46120

Israel

Phone: +972 9 950-5434

Fax:     +972 9 950-5683

Web:    www.provigent.com

Please consider the environment before printing this email  P

The information in this e-mail message is legally privileged

and confidential, for the use of the intended recipient