lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] tcp_write() errors on snd_queuelen

From: Tim Lambrix
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] tcp_write() errors on snd_queuelen
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 17:17:26 +0000

Andrew,

> Moving forward, how does your project use lwIP?

I am in simplest form, taking in SPI data and sending it out Ethernet. I can
get an SPI packet of 50 bytes approximately every 3ms though I am throughput
testing at 8ms currently.

> More specifically:
> Are you running an RTOS? If so which?

No RTOS.

> How does your application call tcp_write? I.e. from a thread or other
> context?

It is not called from an interrupt.  I check while looping through main if any
packets have been added to a buffer and then send out that packet using
tcp_write().

> Can you include your lwipopts.h in this post?

Should be attached.  I could use some help verifying I have it configured
correctly for my application with respect to the memory requirements at some
point too.