lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Release notes for 1.4.0?

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Release notes for 1.4.0?
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 19:12:31 +0000

On 15 Mar 2011, at 18:49, Steven Heintz wrote:

> Are there release notes for 1.4.0?  (what's new, bugs fixed, etc?)

I thought we might have something on the wiki, but not yet apparently as I
can't see it.  The best reference will therefore be the CHANGELOG (part of the
source distribution) that details all the significant commits that have been
made, both for bug fixes and new features (separate sections in the CHANGELOG
file) in each release.

Kieran