lwip-users

[lwip-users] RE: Fast Response TCP Connection

From: Carr, Anthony
Subject: [lwip-users] RE: Fast Response TCP Connection
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 08:51:30 +0000

Hi Tim,

Have you tried disabling the Nagle algorithm?

I had a similar issue as I am only sending small packets of data.

Once I had disabled the Nagle algorithm responses to the client were much faster.

Tony

Anthony Carr
Principal Electronics Engineer
Devlin Electronics Limited
Unit D1, Grafton Way
Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 6HZ, England
Mobile:
Tel: +44 (0)1256 467367
Fax: +44 (0)1256 840048
Email: address@hidden
Website: www.devlin.co.uk & www.devlinmedical.co.uk

 Devlin Group Latest News:

Exhibitions:  IBIZ / Healthcare Innovation Expo – London ExCel – Stand IBIZ 214 – March 9th & 10th

                    Healthcare Computing 2011 – Birmingham ICC – April 5th to 7th

Latest News: New Whitepaper on Achievable Healthcare Efficiency Savings Through the use of Computers on Wheels – Click Here

 This email contains confidential and/or privileged information belonging to Devlin Electronics Ltd its affiliates and/or subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution and/or the taking of any action based upon reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly forbidden. If you have received this message in error; please notify the sender by return Email and delete it from your system. If you require assistance, please contact our sales office on +44 (0)1256 467367 or visit our websites www.devlin.co.uk & www.devlinmedical.co.uk Devlin Electronics Limited is registered in England and Wales with company no 4067603. VAT no GB200 8583 88 Registered Address: Unit D1, Grafton Way, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG22 6HZ, England.