lwip-users

[lwip-users] tcp_abandon and tcp_listen errors

From: Bernard Mentink
Subject: [lwip-users] tcp_abandon and tcp_listen errors
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 11:07:48 +1300

I am trying to debug a tcp error I have with lwip, I have attached a log of the errors created when
I turn on the TCP_RST_DEBUG  debug zone.

These errors occur when serving up a web page ( the 1st few seconds of loading the page seem fine in Wireshark, but then I get these reset errors ..)

Can anyone suggest what I can do to track this down further ....

Many thanks,
Bernie