lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwIP Raw API and sockets

From: Teckinal Greek
Subject: [lwip-users] lwIP Raw API and sockets
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 11:11:20 +0000

Hi,
is it possible to mix lwIP Raw API with sockets (I know they are pretty much different), such as connecting the Client to the Server using Raw API and receiving data from the server using Socket programming.
I need to run a receive thread to receive the packets continuously from the Server and this thread needs to run in a infinite loop with a small sleep in between. Using udp_recv with the call back function is giving me weired results.
Any ideas how I can overcome this problem.

Regards