lwip-users

[lwip-users] Re: lwip-RTO issue

From: Chen
Subject: [lwip-users] Re: lwip-RTO issue
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 13:43:24 -0500

Sorry for to editing the subject line -- I will try to remember it next time

Thanks Andrew, I've uncommented (redirected)
LWIP_PLATFORM_DIAG

#define LWIP_PLATFORM_DIAG(x) { char tmpbuf[256];sprintf(tmpbuf,(char *)x);print_dbg(tmpbuf);}

The current problem is the def of DBG_ON, etc, maybe they are typos, and should be LWIP_DBG_ON, etc. I will try it later

Message: 1