lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Re: lwip-users Digest, Vol 88, Issue 17

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Re: lwip-users Digest, Vol 88, Issue 17
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 18:37:19 +0100

Chen wrote:
> lwipopts.h already includes "debug.h", and there is no def for DBG_ON, unless you meant DBG_ON is the same as LWIP_DBG_ON, etc:

The debug macros have been renamed to include the LWIP_ prefix back in 1.3.0, so the lwipopts.h you are using has been designed for 1.2.0, and that's a really long time ago.

> I increased MEMP_NUM_NETBUF to 30 and no help

That's true: the socket- and netconn-API both don't use netbufs for sending TCP data.
Other than that, you could check which macros that are defined in opt.h are not defined in your lwipopts.h. There might be some new defines which set to low values which you didn't override?

BTW, what version of lwIP are you using? Because of the splitted thread, that's not really clear to me right now.

Simon