lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] PORT FOR MCF52259

From: Luis Rossi
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] PORT FOR MCF52259
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 12:23:23 +0200

Hey thank you!!

I just could not undrdtand, what sould i do with the ethernetif file to finidh the port?

And how difficult is to port a different WebServer to lwip?

Thank you very much for your help!

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 6:05 PM, Mike Kleshov <address@hidden> wrote:
On 11 October 2010 16:39, Luis Rossi <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi, does any one know any port to MCF52259 (with no OS) or some good
> reference for porting it?

I have projects running lwip with no OS on a MCF52259. Have a look at
the MCF5223x ethernet interface driver available here:
http://lwip.wikia.com/wiki/Available_device_drivers
I did that driver first (before the MCF52259 came out.) This driver
needs only minor modifications for the MCF52259 since the latter
doesn't have an on-chip PHY.
The rest of the porting should be straightforward. I am attaching my
lwipopts.h, it could be helpful. I was trying to optimize if for my
small web server, but some settings could be a bit off. Anyway, it
works well enough.

Regards,
- mike