lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] LWIP Timeout(?) 2 second to ACKnowledge the endof the t

From: Damon, Antoine
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] LWIP Timeout(?) 2 second to ACKnowledge the endof the transmission. log file TC_IP trace2.pcap
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 04:45:35 -0400

Hi

I modified the response of the webserver. Now, there is no error in the log,
but for
each transfer the web server gives the order to open/close a connection. The
stack need
1.4 secondes to open the connection, I would like to know how to reduce this
time?
You could see in the log line 21/22,36/37,48:49....
Thanks for your help
Best regards
Antoine Damon