lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Implementing RTP in lwIP

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Implementing RTP in lwIP
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 14:34:22 -0400

I looked at it briefly looking for a protocol or transfer method faster than TCP but thought it looked really complicated.  There is RTP you mention (http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1889.txt) and then RTCP for the control protocol which is part of it.  I figured it would take a long time to implement without even knowing what the final throughput would be on an embedded platform.

Bill A