lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Single user for administration

From: Martin Velek
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Single user for administration
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 18:24:01 +0200

Hi,

do you use some RTOS? If yes, just do not call  netconn_accept() after
a client connection. The clients will have to wait for the next
accept.
Or use netconn_listen_with_backlog(struct netconn *conn, u8_t backlog)
with backlog = 1 --->!!! I do not known this exactly, maybe some lwip
developer can explain it more in details. It should reject a
connection if not accepted while the listen queue is full.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/index.jsp?topic=%2Fapis%2Flisten.htm
back_log
    (Input) The maximum number of connection requests that can be
queued before the system starts rejecting incoming requests. The
maximum number of connection requests that can be queued is defined by
{SOMAXCONN} (defined in <sys/socket.h>).

Regards,
Martin