lwip-users

Re: AW: [lwip-users] AVR32 Software Framework EVK1100 and LwIP operates

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: AW: [lwip-users] AVR32 Software Framework EVK1100 and LwIP operates too slow
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 12:45:06 +0100

On Mon, 2010-10-04 at 13:11 +0200, Delta Control - Bernd Uttich wrote:
> so far, I was not able to set TF_NODELAY. My question was, where would
> I have to specify this option?

What API are you using?

  #define TCP_WND                         2048

  /* Controls if TCP should queue segments that arrive out of
     order. Define to 0 if your device is low on memory. */
  #define TCP_QUEUE_OOSEQ                 1

  /* TCP Maximum segment size. */
  #define TCP_MSS                         1024

  /* TCP sender buffer space (bytes). */
  #define TCP_SND_BUF                     2048

Try setting TCP_WND and TCP_SND_BUF a bit bigger, eg. 4K.  If you're
interested in performance you'll probably want them even bigger than
that.

Kieran