lwip-users

[lwip-users] Multi-threading in LWIP

From: sreesh lwip
Subject: [lwip-users] Multi-threading in LWIP
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 17:27:57 +0530

Hi,

Using LWIP, I need to create a test bed which consists of 100 devices sending TCP packets.

I am planning to simulate it using LWIP & threads where each thread will initialize netif  using predefined MAC / IP address.

I tried a program with 2 threads, each initializing netif using different MAC / IP address. Sometimes, it seems working..and sometimes its not.

Can you please let me know, whether I can do this way?

Can I have a setup where every thread in a process initialize different MAC / IP address?

Thankyou in advance.

Regards,
Sree