lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Help

From: Kieran Mansley
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Help
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 15:57:59 +0100

On Wed, 2010-05-05 at 10:55 +0100, Adam Fullerton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know what may be going on here? Attached is the debug
> output from lwIP during DHCP. I think the DHCP server is trying to
> give it the address 192.168.243.2 but lwIP just times out and re-trys
> the discovery.

That does look odd.  I'm not particularly familiar with the DHCP support
in lwIP.  However, it would be useful to get a packet capture so we can
verify the packets that lwIP is sending and receiving.  If you can trace
the received packets through lwIP to find out at what point they get
ignored or dropped, that would obviously provide a big clue as to the
cause of your problem.

Kieran