lwip-users

[lwip-users] LWIP 1.3.2

From: Sirjee Rooplall
Subject: [lwip-users] LWIP 1.3.2
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 15:59:20 +0200

Hi Support, I am using LWIP 1.3.2 + PPP stack on Atmels UC3A device.

The size of my pbuf is 1024 defined in Lwipopts.h.

When I receive a packet bigger than the pbuf size I can that two buffers are allocated by the pppInProc function in ppp.c.

So in the one case I received 1119 bytes at the PPP layer through sio_read.
pppInProc then created two buffers for the data one 1016byte big and the other 119 bytes big. I am using neconn_recv in my application layer to check for message.

When I get this big data paket from our server, only the first packet of size 1016 gets passed to the application layer. I can see by adding some debug code that the smaller second packet does get passed to pppInput through the tcpip_callback BUT the application layer does not get that packet.

What could be the cause of this problem, and where to I start to track this problem down?

Kind Regards,

Sirjee Rooplall
Figment Design laboratories (Pty) Ltd
mailto: