lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Compile Error related to lwippools.h file

From: Bill Yang
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Compile Error related to lwippools.h file
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 10:21:16 -0700

Hi Simon,

The copy/paste version was not working since I still got the compiler error. I
will try to download the head file following your instruction as below.

Thanks so much.

Bill Yang

Software Engineer

direct:    +1 801.433.6354
email:   address@hidden

Parvus

RUGGED SOLUTIONS for REAL WORLD APPLICATIONS

USA – 3222 S. Washington St. | Salt Lake City, Utah 84115 | Tel. +1
801.483.1533 | Fax +1 801.483.1523 |
www.parvus.com

A Member of EUROTECH GROUP