lwip-users

[lwip-users] lwip and OS - memory management

From: Martin Velek
Subject: [lwip-users] lwip and OS - memory management
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 13:16:13 +0100

Hello,

I am running a lwip 1.3.2 with FreeRTOS. I am using own
malloc/free/calloc/realloc memory management. What should I setup in
the lwipopts.h if I would like use only malloc/free... functions for
pbuf's, internal sturctures (arp tables?) and OS support?

Currently I have:

#define SYS_LIGHTWEIGHT_PROT            1
#define NO_SYS                                       0

#include <stdlib.h> // there are undeclared referneces to free...
#define MEM_LIBC_MALLOC                 1
#define MEMP_MEM_MALLOC                 1
#define MEM_USE_POOLS                   0

Can I do not care about PBUF_POOL_SIZE, MEM_SIZE, MEMP_NUM_PBUF,
MEMP_NUM_NETBUF, etc?

Thank you for help.

Martin