lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] lwip on w32 platform

From: Yigal Hochberg
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] lwip on w32 platform
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 12:24:07 -0500 (EST)

Simon:

I used the the lwip cvs code for the lwip ipstack + winpcap for layer2 ethernet
+ w32 sys_arch.c
of contrib.

I would like to be able to test code changes before I generate a patch.
This way I am sure to submit compiled code as well as unit tested code.

The Windows platform is serves me well for this.

Thanks,

Yigal