lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] where is lwippools.h file

From: Bill Yang
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] where is lwippools.h file
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 08:53:39 -0700

Hi,

After I enabled the MEM_USE_POOLS and MEMP_USE_CUSTOM_POOLS, so I can use the
memory pools. However, when I compiled the lwIP stack used in a demo of
freertos, I got a compiling error said that "lwippools.h": No such file or
directory as below message.

..\Common\ethernet\lwip-1.3.0\src\include\lwip/memp_std.h(90): error:  #5:
cannot open source input file "lwippools.h": No such file or directory

I wonder if any one have a sample of lwippools.h, please briefly post here. So
I can refer it and create one in my project.

Thanks,

Bill Yang

Software Engineer

direct:    +1 801.433.6354
email:   address@hidden

Parvus

RUGGED SOLUTIONS for REAL WORLD APPLICATIONS

USA – 3222 S. Washington St. | Salt Lake City, Utah 84115 | Tel. +1
801.483.1533 | Fax +1 801.483.1523 |
www.parvus.com

A Member of EUROTECH GROUP