lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Netconn callback sample?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Netconn callback sample?
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 10:45:54 +0100

Joe Dupre wrote:
I need to convert an application from the raw API to Netconn (just as I think
I'm getting proficient with the raw API!)

Can someone point me to current sample code demonstrating a Netconn UDP
connection with callback?  Setting up the netconn seems pretty straightforward,
but I am having trouble understanding the callback and netbuf handling.
The best example for using the netconn API is sockets.s, I guess. There are example applications in contrib for UDP netconns, but they don't use the callback mechanism, I think. However, netbuf handling should be shown there.

Simon