lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Duplicated ACK and retransmitted packets

From: Lou Cypher
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Duplicated ACK and retransmitted packets
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 16:11:17 +0100

> When I fought a Dup Acks problem a long time ago and was sure it was caused
> by lwIP, I was surprised to find that it was caused by a subtle problem in
> my Ethernet driver.  Be sure your driver is rock solid.

The eth driver comes from a silicon vendor, providing usage examples that are
both not working and poorly written as C code. Go figure, jelly solid.

Anyway, I'm not sure about who's responsible for dup ACKs.
I just see them happening all the time, when I transfer data that's larger than
an MTU, say more than 2-3 MTU.

~ Lou