lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Unifficial relesae?

From: Alain Mouette
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Unifficial relesae?
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 15:59:32 -0200

Hi Simon I remember and I understand what you are doing.

What I am trying to find is someone else that could keep track of actual bugfixes (preferably with yout help) and release a set of minimal changes to 1.3.2.

It could be called 1.3.2a, b, c...

Any volunteers?
Alain

Simon Goldschmidt escreveu:
It is about stopping to make changes, spreading test versions (release
candidates) to get many users to actually test them, getting the new code
stable and then having once again a stable release.