lwip-users

[lwip-users] Need help to debug lwIP

From: Chen
Subject: [lwip-users] Need help to debug lwIP
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 09:44:53 -0500

Hi, all

In my project, I must have done something wrong with lwIP

Here is what happen

lwIP was sending out data at around 100KB flawlessly via TCP connection. At some point, my program must cause lwIP to make a wrong decision. After that, the throughput rate drops to only 10KB, thus my data buffer overflows

Closing and reconnecting TCP doesn't solve the problem

I have to cycle the power to get it right again, then it will happen again

I will appreciate any suggestion to help me to debug the problem, such as turn on some tracers, more debug messages, etc, thanks!