lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Soliciting opinions for new FreeRTOS/lwIP demo

From: FreeRTOS Info
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Soliciting opinions for new FreeRTOS/lwIP demo
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2010 14:26:00 +0000

Hi Micael,

Thanks for the opinion.  I would be grateful for a copy of your
FreeRTOS/sockets code.  I've currently got my head stuck in some uIP
code but will be moving onto this soon and your code could be a good
head start.  You can send it to nospam [at] freertos [dot] org.  Thanks!

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
Designed for Microcontrollers.  More than 7000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.