lwip-users

[lwip-users] Web browser waits 200ms before ACK

From: gregoryhouse
Subject: [lwip-users] Web browser waits 200ms before ACK
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2010 21:03:33 +0100

Hi,

I have a web server (Luminary Micro contrib module with SSI and CGI). The page
content is sent in few parts. When server sends a part, web browser waits 200ms
before sending ACK.
I think there is nothing I can do with this, but I hope you could help me
somehow. I read a lot about 200 ms delays, Nagle, but the problem still exist.
Wireshark capture file is attached.

Settings:
#define TCP_WND                         4096
#define TCP_MSS                         1460
#define TCP_SND_BUF                     (4 * TCP_MSS)

Best regards.