lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Bitrate with lwip

From: Bill Auerbach
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Bitrate with lwip
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 15:12:24 -0500

At least 2 of us use the NIOS processor, so it's not that unusual.  However,
I use their TSE MAC to run GigE which you can't use to compare to the
91C1111.  With all of the permutations of lwIP options and Quartus options
for the NIOS processor, I don't think anyone can even guess what your
expected speed should or could be.  Also, you want the speed of doing what
kind of data movement with TCP?  I can say that your biggest gains will come
from whatever you can do in Quartus to speed up NIOS execution and its
memory bandwidth.

Bill