lwip-users

[lwip-users] sockopt inheritance?

From: Fabian Koch
Subject: [lwip-users] sockopt inheritance?
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 09:19:59 +0200

Hey all,

I was wondering if a Socket that is returned by accept() (or a netconn by netconn_accept() which I use) does inherit all the sockopts that were set for the listeninge/accept Socket?
I tried to follow the code but what I found looked like it returns a newly allocated netconn/socket with the default options, so one would have to set all opts again for that one?
Do I have to getsockopt from the listening socket and setsockopt on the one that accept() returns by hand each time?

Also, google didn't help me in any way how the behavior is with "standard" BSD sockets or their implementation on different platforms.

Any help?

regards,
Fabian