lwip-users

[lwip-users] doxygen & lwip problem

From: Reither, Robert (AU14)
Subject: [lwip-users] doxygen & lwip problem
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 09:15:30 +0200

Hi,

i try to generate documentation with doxygen for our project which uses lwip
(v1.3.0).

I encountered a problem with using preprocessing and conditional compile, for
example used in lwip/src/core/raw.c

.
.
.

#include "lwip/opt.h"

#if LWIP_RAW /* don't build if not configured for use in lwipopts.h */

#include "lwip/def.h"
#include "lwip/memp.h"
#include "lwip/inet.h"
.
.
.

Somehow doxygen parses the
#define LWIP_RAW 1
in my lwipopts.h, but does not set the value to 1. So doxygen does not generate
the raw interface docs (and all the others, using the same way)

The only way I can bring this to operate is to use doxygen 'PREDEFINED' config
option, but this would be a nasty work to check to catch all needed options.

Does someone know what I did wrong, or how to solve this in an easy way ?

I'm using doxygen 1.5.6 under Windows XP.

Thank you

Robert Reither
Research & Development
Honeywell Life Safety Austria GmbH