lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Gratuitous ARP could block udp packets sending ?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Gratuitous ARP could block udp packets sending ?
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 17:19:44 +0200

the_gadfly wrote:
ps: kieran ,simon ,i think i have to use the old version lwip 0.7.1 .because
it's diffcult to me to port 1.3.0    to nios .I think it will be ok with
0.7.0 ,couse udp_echo runs ok in my board .

That's sad because now, we cannot help you: chances are very *very* high you are seeing something that is already fixed (if it's a bug at all). As I told you before, there are ports for Altera NIOS-II out there and Altera itself shipped lwIP v1.2.0 with the NIOS-II toolkit v5 (I know that's quite old - about 3 years) and upgrading from 1.2.0 to 1.3.0 is not that difficult. That is, if you are talking about the 32-bit NIOS-II at all, not the first version (just "Nios"), that was a 16-bit architecture.

Simon