lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP causing out of mem pool [RAW]

From: Chris_S
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP causing out of mem pool [RAW]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 04:44:26 -0700

Yes I saw that tcp_enqueue after the HTML that had flags=1 [FIN]

But what seems odd to me, where is the trailing tcp_enqueue sequence after
the GIF?  I don't see one.  Instead this "tcp_pcb_purge" is listed and then
the [ACK] spits out.

CON>TCP connection closed 3989 -> 80.
CON>tcp_pcb_purge
CON>tcp_output: sending ACK for 4115059288

I don't understand why the 1st file and 2nd file responses are so different,
but I don't claim to be any expert on TCP !

At the moment I am running the 1.3.1RC2 that I stuck in yesterday.

Chris.