lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] FTP SERVER or TFTP SERVER

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] FTP SERVER or TFTP SERVER
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 12:16:23 +0200

María de los A. Vázquez wrote:
Hi!!!
Is there an example of a ftp server or tftp server using lwip that didn't use an OS? Thanks!!!

Paul Chow (University of Toronto) has sources of a TFTP server on his homepage:

http://www.eecg.toronto.edu/~pc/courses/edk/node4.html#SECTION00046000000000000000

You can download the sources as m14.zip. I'm not sure whether they are completely ready to use (I modified them for my own usage anyway), and he does not include a license, so you might ask for permission to use the code.

Oh, and the page can be found relatively easy using google ("lwip tftp server")...

Simon