lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] tcp_poll(), event handlers and possible misinformation

From: Lou Cypher
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] tcp_poll(), event handlers and possible misinformation
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 08:58:00 +0200

> The above line is wrong: size should print p->tot_len, not p->len!

You have just found the origin of all my troubles!

> Multiple packets may get combined to a linked list of pbufs and passed
> to your callback as one. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong.

I had another reference to p->len, again wrong, so I was reading fewer data than
available, that simple.

I just wondered from where I took that, since the httpd in contrib uses properly
p->tot_len. The answer is I copied some parts from the original webserver in
Xilinx' XAPP1026 application note, that uses "p->len"; after all the smaller
error in their (heavily flawed) code, which became the bigger (for now!) in
mine.

Thanks again Simon,

Lou