lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] portscan

From: Bernhard 'Gustl' Bauer
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] portscan
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 16:12:10 +0200

Simon Goldschmidt schrieb:
In the past, stalls like this have often been driver bugs: a portscan
is like a stress situation to your driver, maybe it leaves interrupts
disabled or something like that, so the device cannot receive any
packets?

I enabled the stats of my driver (CS8900). What I get during a portscan is a lot of misses and collisions. Could this crash TCP or ping?

TIA

Gustl