lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] TCP timer problems!

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] TCP timer problems!
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 12:10:09 +0200

Right now, there is no support in lwIP to automatically call the timers. You have to do that yourself by monitoring a timer in your hardware. However, calling tcp_tmr() is enough, it will call tcp_fasttmr() every time it is called and tcp_slowtmr() every second time it is called.

Simon

???? wrote:

Hi,
I have some problems with TCP timers. LwIP document said that after tcp_init(),tcp_tmr(),tcp_fasttmr(),tcp_slowtmr() should be called every 250ms or 500ms.But how to call these functions?If using an OS,this is done by OS kernel.But if we port LwIP to a platform with no OS support,what functions of LwIP call these timer functions?
Thanks,
Daniel