lwip-users

[lwip-users] question about lwIP performance

From: yueyue papa
Subject: [lwip-users] question about lwIP performance
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:00:42 +0800

Hi All,

I use lwiP on GPRS channel. I just find the send/recieve is a bit slow with lwIP. I use the lwIP replace platform TCP/IP stac, and lwIP is much stable  in GPRS environement.  but a little slow.

I hard to make detailed debug on GPRS channel.  If there any known paramter could be adjusted to increase the send performance.

Is there any check list for me to known where is the problems comes from?

Sorry to i give imcomplete information.