lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] ping

From: Simon Goldschmidt
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] ping
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:10:50 +0100

> I just tested my LWIP implementation with pings of several sizes. When I
> increase size so much that ping needs 2 packets my application crashes.
> Does LWIP 1.3 support pings which need more than one packet?

Yep, it does, via IP fragmentation. To use this without errors, the
configuration must be correct (e.g. memory size, alignment, types of pbufs used
by your netif). That being correct, it should not crash (unless it's something
in your own application).

Simon
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger01