lwip-users

Re: [lwip-users] Code for SMSC LAN9215

From: Mike Kleshov
Subject: Re: [lwip-users] Code for SMSC LAN9215
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 21:49:29 +0300

2009/3/20 Chris Williams <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>
> I have been using the LAN9215 from SMSC for 2 years now with LWIP  and I
> thought it was time that I added the code to the contribs so that others
> can try it.
>
> Can you tell me where I should add this code?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Chris.

Elsewhere on the mailing lists it has been said that the policy for
code going into CVS is that there must be someone willing to maintain
it. It has been suggested that if that's not the case, the code could
go into lwip wiki, some kind of download section that does not exist
yet.
I was going to contribute some code too, and I'm not sure I'll have
enough time to maintain it, but I haven't put it on the wiki yet...

- mike