lwip-users

RE: [lwip-users] Problems while loading http contens - Email foundin sub

From: Tamas Somogyi
Subject: RE: [lwip-users] Problems while loading http contens - Email foundin subject - Email found in subject
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 11:25:55 -0000

Gustl,

You're right; it's probably TCP_SND_BUF and not TCP_SND_QUEUELEN. On our
system TCP_SND_BUF = (16*TCP_MSS) doesn't allow to transfer even 12kb
javascript, but increasing to (20*TCP_MSS) works fine (for 12kb). So
increasing to 32*, 64* or more maybe good for your files (and optionally
try bigger TCP_SND_QUEUELEN as well).

Tamas