lwip-users

[lwip-users] tcp_sndbuf(pcb) become zero with HUB

From: bandu
Subject: [lwip-users] tcp_sndbuf(pcb) become zero with HUB
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:38:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I'm a bit new to lwip.

When I transfer data both side with network switch, it work fine.

When I'm using hub, I can see avialable tcp_sndbuf going down to zero and
never coming back up to TCP_SND_BUF size.

I'm checking tcp_sndbuf before tcp_write and I called tcp_output()

When both TX and RX, I can see it happened more quickly than RX only.

What would cause that tcp_sndbuf draining? i'm using lwip 1.3.0.

thanks..

Bandu