lwip-users

[lwip-users] How can I slow down the speed to receive with RAW API?

Subject: [lwip-users] How can I slow down the speed to receive with RAW API?
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 17:52:12 +0800

Hi, Every one!
My LwIP works on MCU with a 32KB SRAM.(Freescale MCF52235)
I port the "echo" function to my project.
http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/lwip/contrib-1.3.0.zip
lwip/contrib/ports/unix/proj/minimal/echo.c
I connected a client to LwIP, with is made by VC. This tool software has no problem.
It can works well with long time.
But sometimes if I make rush data to LwIP. It will report that can not allocate pbuf in low_level_input(). And the packets most are droped.
The remained pbuf can not be free by LWIP.
I don't know why.
Could you please offer some advize?
Thank you!
Best Regards!